Every three years our members identify five key areas of focus for ERA. Our current areas of focus are:
- bringing the diversity of women’s voices to develop and resource policies and processes that will achieve equality for women
- housing that meets the needs of women
- women’s equality in laws and access to justice
- women’s health and wellbeing
- economic policy and structures that meet the needs of women.
Our members also determine the projects we will work on to further women’s equality, women’s leadership, and recognition of women’s diversity within these areas.
We also undertake other work in partnership with the National Women’s Alliances and our members as it arises.
Read more about our current and previous projects below