Equality Rights Alliance work on a range of projects relating to:
- Bringing the diversity of women's voices to develop and resource policies and processes that will achieve equality for women
- Housing that meets the needs of women
- Women's equality in laws and access to justice
- Women's health and wellbeing
- Economic policy and structures that meet the needs of women
Each year, our members meet to determine the projects we will work on to further women's equality, women's leadership, and recognition of women's diversity within these areas. Our current Work Plan runs until the end of June 2014.
For projects and campaigns from previous years, please see Previous Work. There are links to our submissions to Government, submissions made by ERA Members, our participation in the UN Commission on the Status of Women, and more in Resources.